Diary Extracts
This is an extract from my diary, which is saved on my home computer. I thought that as this is my new diary (!) I should publish it here! I think that it is from ages ago, but still, it offers an insight into my life, which is another reason why I am posting!
I have just finished reading the Artemis Fowl books again. I haven't got the 4th book so far, although I have read the first couple of chapters, which I did in Otakars in Cheltenham, while we were waiting for the bus. It seems to be quite good, so I will probably get it soon. I am just waiting for it to come out in soft back, and in a cover design that suits the previous series, as it sticks out "like a prick at a wedding" (quote from Allen). On the subject of books, I have read the 6th hp book, and find it to be disappointing to say the least. Unsatisfactory is also a word I have used to describe it to numerous people. I hope the last book is going to be better, although it probably won't be. I think that the 4th and 5th books are the best, although I haven't read the order for a long time now.
I have also been buying a lot of new music for my life. I have now got the Scissor Sisters album - which I thought was awful when I first listened to it, but now I have listened to it a lot more I think that it is great, and there are some great tracks on it. Filthy/Gorgeous and Laura spring to mind. I have also got The Rasmus Dead Letters album, which seems quite good, although it is quite short compared to others, such as Green Day's American Idiot, which is brill.
I have also got Shania Twain's Greatest Hits album, which is brilliant, because it combines Come On Over, Up, and the Woman in Me, which I haven't got. I love it. Linkin Park has also found its way into my new collection, and apart from the screaming I quite like it. I got it in HMV and it was in the metal section. How appropriate!
Apart from Su Doku in the Western daily press, I have not been doing much over the holidays so far. Yes, coursework is there regrettably, and is being done slowly, but Su Doku seemed to be an addiction about 3 or 4 days ago. Mum is still continuing to buy me the paper everyday, 1) so I can get the next Su Doku, and 2) so I can get the answers to yesterday's puzzles - It is not just Su Doku they put on the puzzle page!
I have just brought the new Argos catalogue home. Well, actually, I brought 2 home, just in case. The new big one. Very heavy, but probably worth it. I have already browsed through it, and it seems to be quite useful. I will probably waste about £50 through it, buying useless junk or such.
On the subject of useless junk, mums complaining has finally got dad focused on the rubbish in this house, and he is considering throwing out an old tape player. Shock horror! I bet he won't though. I suggested the old idea of having a big household clean and throwing out some crap, but mum and dad didn't exactly jump at the chance to do it. Oh well. I can just look forward to the day when I get my own house and I can let into what I want and I will know exactly what is in my house and where it is. Everything will be organised and have it's own place. I have found this, as boy as I am, I do like things to be in a reasonably state, although I only tidy things up when I can be bothered or when there is nothing else to do.







7 comments:
Do you know of any good places to buy cheap CD's? I bought Kasabian and Faithless last month and am still recovering from the shock.
hmmmm kanes record shop in Stroud has some cheap CDs at the moment cant remember the last one i bought but it was rather cheap lol :0)
S: LOl!
A: A, S lives in LONDON, so I don't think that he will use Kanes! Not that he want to, cos Kanes cd shop is crap.
S: I use Woolworths which has loads of cds for £4.99 or under a fiver, but this is only becuase the cd boxes are a bit scratched. But that doesn't matter, becuase you can either get a new box for it (at argos) or just listen to the cd, which is why you brought the cd anyway.
When I am in gloucester I use hmv in kings walk. That is quite cool, and usually has the cds I want. MVC are ok, but they are not great. Hope taht helps!
Well i dunno im not that clever i cant read peoples minds and they do have a website you know!!! lol SIGHS loudly!!!!!
sory? come again? and you say i don't make any sense?
What is going on with the world? do i only make sense to myself? ARGHHHH this is rather scarey thats like three times i have utterly confused you :S hmmm im going to have to make a concerted effort to make sense starting from now ..............
good, you have started. well done. i now can understand you. except "scarey". the dictionary says it is spelt "scary". lol! (not being picky or anything!)
Post a Comment